Applying for a driving licence is a very easy procedure. Unlike decades ago, people can now go online and apply for a driving licence in few seconds. You do not have to stand in a long queue to submit your DL application.
Documents Required To Be Submitted For Driving Licence (DL)
The following list of documents are to be submitted along with the application form (form 9):
- Learner's Licence.
- Proof of address: Any one of the following document can be submitted as proof of address-
- Ration card.
- Voter's identity card (EPIC Card).
- Life insurance policy.
- Utility bills like electricity, telephone bill, gas bill.
- State or Central Government issued payslip.
- Proof of age: any one of the following can be submitted as proof of age-
- Pan Card.
- School matriculation certificate.
- Voter's identity card (EPIC card).
- Birth certificate.
- Driving school certificate (for transport vehicle driving licence applicants).
- All documents pertaining to the vehicle to be used for the driving test.
- Passport-sized photograph.